So, how many of y’all have had intermittent bouts of crying since Saturday?
We need to just start a New Nine Passings Support Group. I CANNOT ACCEPT NEIL IS GONE
EDIT: Who wants to have a Space Hipsters’ memorial with me?
- lightthiscandle likes this
- kaiyves said:There was actually only one, on the 25th, but that’s because I’ve been compartmentalizing. If I allowed myself to think deeply about it, I’d be a total wreck.
- kaiyves likes this
- tea-and-mango-juice said:All throughout Saturday, parts of Sunday. Lots of winking at the moon. Night is especially difficult.
- tehjai likes this
- redcloud said:The day of, quite a bit. A lot of winking at the moon since then.
- redcloud likes this
- spaceandstuffidk said:SAME. I’ve been in just an awful funk since Saturday and it won’t go away.
- rickhusband said:I’ve been doing somewhat okay, surprisingly. however, every time I look at the moon at night when it’s clear out, it hits me all over again. ;___; *hugs*
- asonlynasacan posted this