Losing these guys is worse than I imagined.
Pretty much. I thought I was handling it well but it turns out I’m not.
Yep. Same here. :(
Me too :( I thought today would be easier with being at school. But I thought of Neil so much.
I’ve been trying to be positive and think of something my husband said…Neil outlived a lot of his colleagues and had an awesome life, and we were all blessed to enjoy his amazing accomplishments. I try to think of that…but I can’t get over the fact that he’s gone. The New Nine guys just seem immortal to me, even the ones who’ve gone before…it’s like they never really went away.
- redcloud likes this
- tea-and-mango-juice reblogged this from asonlynasacan and added:
- circlinginmyhead likes this
- lightthiscandle likes this
- winking-at-the-moon reblogged this from asonlynasacan and added:
- asonlynasacan reblogged this from winking-at-the-moon and added:
- kaiyves reblogged this from asonlynasacan and added:
- kaiyves likes this
- tommypenner likes this
- embrasse-le-ciel likes this
- asonlynasacan likes this
- spaceandstuffidk reblogged this from asonlynasacan and added:
- backshootingford likes this
- for-all-mankind reblogged this from asonlynasacan and added:
- midengineoffroad likes this
- alyssaannfrank likes this
- leroy-the-masochist likes this
- thepoemthatdoesntrhyme likes this
- asonlynasacan posted this