But seriously, I give 5 Hour Energy negative five stars. I should have chosen a sugar free Red Bull.
Some highlights of my day:
- At work staring at the same sentence for about two minutes, attempting to figure out what they hell I was writing (I am a writer by trade);
- My tongue drying up like I’d been prepped for surgery or something;
- The fact that I KNEW my colleagues knew I was wasted on this crap and could tell;
- Trying to explain to people it was an energy drink and I am not a user of recreational or prescription speed (I’m not judging anyone who uses amphetamines, if it’s prescribed for a legitimate disorder, btw);
- The insane grammar mistakes I’ve been making all day;
- I WILL NOT SLEEP TONIGHT;
- This is what I’ve been talking like all damn day:
- Seriously, FML right now
Yeah, I have no idea what this post has to do with NASA, but all I’m saying is DON’T DRINK THAT SHIT. This is John Young’s reaction to my use of this product:
P.S.: I AM A TOTAL DUMBASS (me, not John Young)
P.P.S: I am gonna try to sit on my hands for a while and chill, BRB
- lightthiscandle likes this
- for-all-mankind said: I’m just a fan of a full-night’s sleep and a positive attitude.
- alex-kryceks reblogged this from asonlynasacan and added:
- spaceandstuffidk likes this
- asonlynasacan likes this
- gizmo-key reblogged this from asonlynasacan and added:
- midengineoffroad said: Chug a bottle of wine to counteract it.
- midengineoffroad likes this
- kaiyves said: Ouch. I’m sorry.
- kaiyves likes this
- asonlynasacan posted this